Talk to a provider…without leaving your home.
Telehealth or video visits are fast, easy and convenient. They are a great option for regular clinic visits, infectious disease prevention, and specialty provider access – eliminating the need to travel. Speak with your provider quickly and from the comfort of your own home. Telehealth visits require an internet connection and access to a computer, tablet or phone with a webcam.
- Call your local clinic to schedule an appointment with your provider.
- Watch your email for the directions to a Zoom meeting.
- Select “Join Session” and wait for your provider to open the meeting room.
- Connect with your provider to discuss your personalized care plan.
- Prescriptions will be sent to your pharmacy of choice.
Our Telehealth Partnerships
Our premier partner relationships have been in place for decades. These strong alliances with Intermountain Healthcare and the University of Utah allow our patients and providers access to world class care & renowned specialists in fields that may not be offered locally.
We offer specialized care in the fields of:
- Crisis (Behavioral Health)
- Infectious Disease
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- New Born
Benefits of Telehealth:
- Rapid Access to Specialty Care
- Quality of Care
- Improve Clinical Outcomes
- Reduce Cost
- Close to Home
We encourage you to continue your regular medical check-ups, medication schedules and treatment plans in-person or through our telehealth visits. By offering video visits this is just one way we can help ensure that you are able to stay healthy during this challenging time.
To schedule a video visit or learn more about whether this service is right for you, please contact your local clinic directly or call 307-885-5800.