How It Works
Telehealth or video visits are fast, easy and convenient. Speak with your provider quickly and from the comfort of your own home. Telehealth visits require an internet connection and access to a computer, tablet or phone with a webcam.
- Call your local clinic to schedule an appointment with your provider.
- Watch your email for the directions to a Zoom meeting.
- Select “Join Session” and wait for your provider to open the meeting room.
- Connect with your provider to discuss your personalized care plan.
- Prescriptions, will be sent to your pharmacy of choice.
We encourage you to continue your regular medical check-ups, medication schedules and treatment plans in-person or through our telehealth visits. By offering video visits this is just one way we can help ensure that you are able to stay healthy during this challenging time.
To schedule a video visit or learn more about whether this service is right for you, please contact your local clinic directly or call 307-885-5800.
Star Valley Health in partnership with Intermountain Healthcare is now offering infectious disease prevention with the use of telehealth.
What are infectious diseases?
Infectious diseases are conditions caused by microscopic organisms such as bacteria, viruses, fungi and parasites that can penetrate your body’s natural barriers and can sometimes be passed from person to person.
Common infectious disease conditions include:
- Skin Infections
- Rapid Access to Specialty Care
- Quality of Care
- Improve Clinical Outcomes
- Reduce Cost
- Close to Home
Our premier partner relationships have been in place for decades. These strong alliances with Intermountain Healthcare and the University of Utah, allow your provider access to world class care & renowned specialists in fields that may not be offered locally. We offer specialized care in conjunction with our partners in the fields of:
- Crisis (Behavioral Health)
- Infectious Disease
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU)
- New Born