Accurate, onsite laboratory testing and screening services for faster results
When you require lab testing, you want a convenient location that offers fast results. The Star Valley Health’s onsite laboratory testing and screening services not only minimizes wait times, but also decreases the time and cost required when traveling to off-site locations.
Offering a wide variety of precise lab testing and analysis
Star Valley Health’s Laboratory Services offer a full range of lab services such as hematology, coagulation, chemistry, urinalysis, microbiology and blood bank. The lab also provides year-round health wellness screenings and emergency services at a significantly reduced cost, as a service to the Star Valley community. Click here for more information on Annual Wellness Screenings.
General lab tests
- Comprehensive and basic metabolic panels
- Lipid panels
- Liver function testing
- Renal function testing
- Prenatal testing
- Therapeutic drug testing
- Drugs of abuse testing
- Hepatitis testing
- Thyroid function testing
- Hormone level testing
- Cancer markers
- Iron panel testing
- Complete blood cell (CBC) tests
- Urinalysis testing for kidney function
Microbiology lab tests
- Throat cultures
- Wound cultures
- Blood cultures
- Urine cultures
- Sputum cultures
- Methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) screening
Polymerase chain reaction (PCR) tests
- Respiratory, viral and bacterial pathogens
- Stool bacterial and viral pathogens and parasites
Please note: While we strive to maintain comprehensive laboratory services, there are some cases in which we may not have the specialized technology available. For these unique cases, we will send your labs to Quest or ARUP laboratories for analysis.
Delivering high-quality results using the latest technologies available
Our highly trained staff has access to onsite, state-of-the-art equipment and a full range of diagnostic tests so you can find out your test results, and get the correct care you need more quickly. Here are the top four benefits of onsite laboratory testing and screening services at Star Valley Health:
- Rapid diagnosis—our physicians and technicians receive lab results more quickly, allowing for timely treatment decisions.
- Timely treatment decisions—onsite laboratory services offer same or next day results, allowing our physicians to diagnose and treat your condition immediately.
- Faster prognosis—Faster lab results, especially in acute care situations, gives your physician the ability to quickly admit you to a hospital or emergency room for immediate treatment.
- Behavioral counseling opportunities—Receiving your lab results while you’re still at the medical center gives your physician the opportunity to provide behavioral guidance on lifestyle, exercise, nutrition, and diet changes to help you manage and maintain good health.
To learn more about Star Valley Health’s laboratory services, or to check the status on recent lab work, call 307-885-5827.