Personalized Family Medicine
When you choose a Star Valley Health family medicine provider, you’re not only getting a board-certified healthcare provider, you’re getting a life-long, trusted friend. Our family medicine physicians are dedicated to improving your quality of life, from birth to each stage of life that follows.
Providing high-quality, patient-responsive medical care for a lifetime
People who have an ongoing relationship with their family healthcare provider often experience better continuity of care, higher quality of life, and lower health care costs.
- Family doctors follow your health and well being throughout your life cycle.
- They are familiar with your ongoing medical and family history.
- They help manage chronic conditions (e.g., heart disease, diabetes and arthritis).
- If needed, they refer you to specialists who fit your specific needs and personality.
- From there, they act as your guardian to ensure medications and treatments (ordered by specialists) do not result in dangerous drug interactions, and contraindications are respected.
Simply put, if your doctor knows what’s normal for you, they’re better equipped to determine what’s not normal. Physicians with intimate knowledge of your medical history can often make an earlier diagnosis than a doctor who does not have prior knowledge of your health.
Clayton Brown, MD
Allen Carter, MD
Todd Haderlie, MD
Sean Knighton, APRN
Martha Hageman, MD
Niki Milleson, DO
Christian Morgan, MD
Jason Sharp, MD
Joe Dayton, PA-C
Our Board-Certified Family Physicians
Our family medicine physicians are dedicated to improving your quality of life, from birth to each stage of life that follows. To learn more or to request an appointment call 307-885-5800 or use our easy online contact form.