What You Can Do With the Health Portal
- View and download your medical history.
- Send a summary of care document to another caregiver or provider.
- View upcoming appointments, complete with location directions.
- Receive and print laboratory, microbiology and pathology results 24 hours after completion.
- Receive and print diagnostic imaging reports 24 hours after being signed by the radiologist.
- View a record of your current medications, allergies and conditions.
- Grant record access to others who may assist with managing your care.
- Send messages to your provider regarding your care.
- Access your medical information via your smartphone.