What is Cardiac Rehabilitation?
Cardiac Rehabilitation is an exercise, education, and counseling program supervised by a medical professional that is designed to improve your cardiovascular health.
Why Would Someone Need It?
Those individuals that have suffered a heart attack, heart failure, angioplasty or heart surgery can benefit from a cardiac rehab program.
What are the Benefits of Cardiac Rehabilitation?
Cardiac Rehab can help you:
- Reduce the risk of future heart problems and the overall risk of dying from a heart attack
- Decrease pain and the need for medicines to treat heart or chest pain
- Lessen the chance that you’ll have to go back to the hospital or emergency room for a future heart problem
- Improve your overall health by reducing your risk factors for heart issues
- Boost your quality of life and make it easier for you to work, take part in social activities, and exercise
- Reduce stress and help you stay independent
Why do Cardiac Rehab in Star Valley?
Results from a Cardiac Rehab program require a consistent commitment. As a result, a closer and more intimate program like the one offered through SV Health can allow for more personalized care – both physically and emotionally.